L.D. Fargo Public Library COVID-19 Policy
The library will be open as of April 5th, 2021 for browsing purposes only.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am-5pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 10am-7pm
Window service will still be available.
MASKS ARE REQUESTED AND RECOMMENDED.
Our window service will continue to be available and our staff is happy to help you in any way we can.
We ask you to follow these rules:
- Limit visits to 20 minutes
- The only entry and exit is the library's handicap-accessible back entry. The library's front and East side doors remain locked.
- Limit 13 people
- Return all items (CD's and DVD's included) in the outside blue book drop
- No study or meeting space available at this time
- No personal computer space available.
- ONE public computer available for use with a 20-minute limit
- Laptops available for use in the library parking lot or picnic tables at the front of the library
- Children's area is currently closed, with a temporary children's area on the main floor.
- Staff is more than happy to find something for you downstairs. Feel free to ask!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding accessibility please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve our library experience for all visitors. Call at 920-648-2166 or reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Precautions being taken
- WINDOW SERVICE IS STILL AVAILABLE
When you receive notification that your items are ready for pick-up, come to the window to the right of the back door of the library. Make sure to bring your card or ID!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 920-648-2166, or reach out via email at email@example.com.
- Our staff wear masks at all times
- Cleaning of frequently used surfaces occurs every 2 hours
- Returned and delivered items are being held in quarantine for 24 hours before staff handles items
- Children's area is currently closed to help with cleanliness and a temporary children's area is upstairs.
- Meeting room is not available for use at this time
- Currently offered library programs are virtual. Adult book groups and Tangled Yarns will return to in-person for outdoor meetings.